Monday, April 7, 2008

Favorite Fictional Females Countdown!

Have a cafe mocha and a chocolate chip cookie on the house, because today it is time to give those fabulous women from movies, television, and books their due!

The idea came to me after I watched the TV Guide Channel's countdown of TV's Sexiest Women of All Time. If they can do it, why can't I? I'll be counting down my top ten favorite female characters from all my favorite forms of entertainment (not just TV).

Of course, this list will be highly subjective and based solely on my own movie, TV, and book preferences. For a more objective (and strictly Disney) heroine countdown, look at this list of the Top 25 Heroines. This list is based on voting by site visitors/contributors.

I'll begin the countdown with my next post. Stay tuned!

No comments: